Not School

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. -- Mark Twain

Monday, April 18, 2005

TeenScreen


    My two or three readers are probably not yet done wading through yesterday's post (brevity was never my strong suit), so today I'll just drop a link about TeenScreen. This is a mental illness screening program created (with some funding from drug companies, surprise surprise) by Columbia University, and intended for universal use in high schools. It is being implemented locally in different ways, with varying levels of parental consent and confidentiality. This site has the skinny.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Andrea Q said...

    Thank you so much for your informative posts. Everything I have read here helps strengthen my conviction that homeschooling is the only way for our family.

    April 19, 2005 2:11 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home